NG Horror Show NG Horror Show

whoa

I'm never doing shrooms and watching new things on Newgrounds EVER AGAIN! I'm not going to sleep for a week!
That was some creepy flash skills. The first one didn't do much for me, but the second one just blew me away. The third one freaked me out, too.
Let's see some more from all of you!

Counter Parts - Part 1 Counter Parts - Part 1

future looks good

I was impressed by this for a first big project. Your figures could use some work (not just black blobs), but the rest of the graphics looked very nice. The storyline has been set, now you just have to follow through, which I think can be done. Looking forward to part 2!

DBStick2 DBStick2

Whoa

That was pretty bad. You show some potential for future works, but this was pretty bad. Everything seemed to happen in slow motion, there was very little sound/bg noise (something i have problems with myself sometimes) and overall it just doesnt' seem like you cared too much about it. Add some fast paced action to make it more interesting, or maybe a better storyline to get people involved.

Tactics Core Demo Tactics Core Demo

AHHHH!

That was the greatest flash game I have ever played. I worship you! It was a little diffuciult to figure out what the teams were at times, but besides that.... AHHHHHH! AWESOME

The Flash Mind Reader The Flash Mind Reader

AH HA!

Finally, it makes sense. Me and the wife's little siter sat here for, like, an hour trying to figure it out. Well, now I can do something more producful. Where's those sweedish meatballs?

But very awesome idea... if you have some more, make some.

Human Ladder Human Ladder

Ver fun

I don't know what was so good about this game, but I loved it. It was addictive, I guess. I kept playing it even though I sucked. Keep up the good work!