NG Horror Show NG Horror Show

whoa

I'm never doing shrooms and watching new things on Newgrounds EVER AGAIN! I'm not going to sleep for a week!
That was some creepy flash skills. The first one didn't do much for me, but the second one just blew me away. The third one freaked me out, too.
Let's see some more from all of you!

Counter Parts - Part 1 Counter Parts - Part 1

future looks good

I was impressed by this for a first big project. Your figures could use some work (not just black blobs), but the rest of the graphics looked very nice. The storyline has been set, now you just have to follow through, which I think can be done. Looking forward to part 2!

DBStick2 DBStick2

Whoa

That was pretty bad. You show some potential for future works, but this was pretty bad. Everything seemed to happen in slow motion, there was very little sound/bg noise (something i have problems with myself sometimes) and overall it just doesnt' seem like you cared too much about it. Add some fast paced action to make it more interesting, or maybe a better storyline to get people involved.

Rise of the MK: Part 1 Rise of the MK: Part 1

AHHH!

The wife is sitting next to me crying, and I'm here almost killing somebody because it ended. Make the sequel as fast as possible!

Link's Quest For Ass 2 Link's Quest For Ass 2

You are the lord almighty!

I have not seen a better sprite animation than this one. The name could probably be something else, but besides that it was so funny. I can't wait for King Hippo to bring the hurtin! And the Mike Tyson caption made me laugh so loud I woke my daughter up. Good thing it was the end of the movie!

The Story of Link The Story of Link

Nope

It just didn't work for me. The only reason this is getting a good score is because of a song you had nothing to do with. There is another flash on here with the same song that is so much better (even though it's out of sync)

Dante vs Link (Part 4) Dante vs Link (Part 4)

Good

Although this was probably the one I didn't like the most because it lacked a good action scene. And I didn't like the voices... it could be just me but they really didn't suit the characters that well. Mostly Ganondorf. But if the last one is like the first three it will still rock.

Dante vs Link (Part 3) Dante vs Link (Part 3)

Niceness

Man, I didn't see Ganondorf showin up at all. But whos side should he be on, cause he's Links most hated of all enemies. Like, what's goin on now, does he want to stop Dante so he can be the true killer of Link? Only thing I can guess. Still, nice job, guy.

Almost Serious Suicide Almost Serious Suicide

Awesome!

I thought she was going to shoot the squirrel at the end, that would have been so funny!

Random Acts Of Violence Random Acts Of Violence

Wellity...

That wasn't the greatest, but it did make me want to see the other violence... the best was the hammer. But that could just be me.

Fizzo responds:

Thanks, but if you wanted to see other violence, why did you give us a 2? Anyhow, believe it or not, I originally did that hammer one on powerpoint and paint, copy and paste.